It is the policy of EPD to ensure that its activities are managed so as to minimise any impact on the environment, so far as is reasonably practicable.
In order to achieve this:
- The Company is in the process of managing its product range to ensure that products in the range do not cause unacceptable environmental damage through its receipt, storage, and use or disposal phases.
- The Company is in the process of developing the energy efficiency of its vehicle fleets, so far as is reasonably practicable. Future purchases and leases of vehicles will take account of the environmental impact of the models selected.
- The Company is in the process of improving the energy efficiency of its premises. Existing buildings will be adapted where practicable to improve their energy efficiency. When considering future purchases or leases, account will be taken of the energy efficiency of the building, and of the energy costs involved in running those buildings.
- Wherever possible the Company seeks to minimise waste:
- Through reduction in unnecessary consumption
- Through purchasing recycled products and packaging for its own use
- By sending used products and packaging to be recycled
- Through reuse of packaging received.
- Employees at new and existing sites are encouraged to travel to work using environment friendly methods such as car sharing or use of public transport where practical.
- The Safety & Environmental Manager is responsible for assisting management to implement the Company’s Environmental Policy.
- The Company is in the process of complying with all UK environmental legislation.
- The Company will continually improve in order to lessen its impact on the environment.
Have questions? To speak with our sales team and recieve a FREE estimate, call us now on 01274 662223 or contact us via email. We'll be happy to assist you. Email EPD today.
Placing an order could not be simpler. Whether you are looking for the smallest order to collect or agreeing a full contract of supply.